Licences and Insurance

Licences are required for participation in all official competitions of the Finnish Hockey Federation. Insurance is mandatory for the youth (U21) and junior licences, and strongly recommended for everyone else. The insurance may also cover you during training, but you are advised to read the policy documents to confirm this and any other needs you might have.


Licences and insurance can be purchased through the Suomisport platform that we use to manage club affairs. The button below will take you there.

  • Select the most applicable option. Likely the first one, ‘licence/pass or licence/pass with insurance’.
  • Select yourself, or your dependent(s) if applicable.
  • You will be asked to search for your sport. Search for and select ‘Maahockey’ from Suomen Hockeyliitto Ry.
  • You will now be presented with a list of licences. Select the one that is most appropriate based on their descriptions.
  • You will now be asked to choose your club. Search for and select ‘Warriors HC’.
  • You may now be offered an opportunity to select insurance, or to declare that you do not need insurance. Select as appropriate.
  • Payment options should follow.

If you have any questions, or need support with this process, please contact your Team Manager.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s